Ooooh oohhh!! I got another one! TWO POSTS IN ONE DAY!!! WORLD DOMINATION IS AT HAND!!!!!! Eh hem........
You should register to vote, in case you haven't yet. For realz. Go here-------------------> VOTE
HA! Just kidding. It's actually here. No seriously, this time it's legit. And you should flippin' go to church too! Maybe even this one. My gosh people, the last time we just trusted in humans, this happened. I mean seriously, voting isn't enough! You wanna see what just voting without Jesus involved gave us?! EXACTLY! I mean, that was his campaign ad!
To recap, you need voting AND Jesus... I wish I could start singing "You Are Not Alone" by my boy Mike Jackson on all of your computers right now. Cause you're not. Alone that is.
+ Christian
A "Blog" is a "Web Log". I am not a captain or a web, so I have no "log" (that's what she said). Instead, I have a journal on the web. Therefore... a "Bjournal".
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment